IBASE Technology launched the MI941 Mini-ITX motherboard. The MI941 board features the Intel G41 Express chipset, Intel Graphics Media Accelerator X4500 (GMA X4500), and built-in support for smooth high-definition video playback without the need for add-in video cards or decoders. In addition, the board offers optimized 3D graphics performance and support for Microsoft DirectX 10 and OpenGL 2.0. The MI941 Mini-ITX motherboard. is ideal for digital signage, point-of-sale, kiosk, and gaming applications.
IBASE MI941 Mini-ITX motherboard Features
- LGA775 socket for Intel Core 2 Quad /Core 2 Duo and Intel Celeron processors
- Intel G41 Express chipset based
- Supports up to 1333 MHz system bus
- Two DDR3 DIMM for up to 4GB memory
- Supports one Intel PCI-E Gigabit LAN
- 4x SATA II, 1x IDE, 6x USB 2.0, 2x COM, 5.1 channel high definition Audio
- 1 x PCI Express (x1), 1 x PCI (supports 2 Master)
The IBASE MI941 Mini-ITX motherboard features an LGA775 socket for Intel Core 2 family processors and Intel Celeron processors with system bus of 1333/1066/800MHz, two DDR3 memory slots to fit up to 4GB of system memory for faster system responsiveness, and LAN functionality via an Intel 82583V PCI-Express Gigabit Ethernet controller. Other features include four SATA II ports, six USB 2.0 ports, watchdog timer, digital I/O, and two serial ports.
The MI941 board comes with CRT and DVI-D interfaces at the board edge. In addition to PCI and PCI-E (x1) expansion slots, MI941 optionally comes with the ID394 and ID395 daughter boards for extra serial ports and TPM function respectively.
More info: IBASE Technology