AXIOMTEK announced the NA-822 1U rack-mountable network appliance platform. The NA-822 is built around an Intel 3210 plus ICH9R chipset supports Intel Core 2 Quad, Core 2 Duo, Xeon processors 3000 sequence, Intel Celeron E1500 and Celeron 440 processors in the LGA775 socket with a 1333 MHz FSB. The NA-822 network appliance is ideal for VPN, content filtering, UTM, network security applications, and other embedded box solutions. The RoHS network appliance is compliant and will be available around the early of November 2009.
AXIOMTEK NA-822 Features
- 1U 19″ rackmount network appliance platform
- LGA775 socket Intel Core 2 Quad/Core 2Duo/ Celeron E1500/Celeron 440/Xeon processor 3000 sequence processor
- Supports ten 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet ports (Intel 82574)
- Two unbuffered ECC DDR2 DIMM memory up to 4GB
- Supports two 2.5″ SATA HDD or one 3.5″ SATA HDD for data or proxy
- Supports BIOS redirected to COM port
- Supports Cavium CN16XX accelerator onboard (optional)
The AXIOMTEK NA-822 features two 2.5″ SATA HDD or one 3.5″ SATA HDD, a CompactFlash card, BIOS redirection to console port, two USB, one RJ-45 console port, one MiniPCI slot, and system reset switch (optional). To prevent problems from sudden shutdown, the communication appliance supports LAN bypass function through WDT and GPIO pin definitions. The NA-822 communication appliance supports Linux kernel 2.6 and 2.4 operating systems.
More info: AXIOMTEK