The Moxa DA-681 Series rack-mount embedded computer is designed to service the communications traffic generated by as many as six Ethernet ports and a mix of twelve RS-232/ RS-485 ports. The high level of I/O capacity and flexibility is needed as power substations transition from analog to digital, which requires integrated communications and control systems for managing various equipment inside a power substation. The DA-681 computer is based on the Intel x86 processor. It is an ideal platform for industrial applications.
Moxa DA-681 x86-based Rackmount Embedded Computer Features
- Intel Celeron M 1 GHz processor with 400 MHz FSB
- 1 x 200-pin DDR2 SODIMM socket, supporting DDR2 400 up to 1 GB (512 MB built-in)
- Six 10/100 Mbps Ethernet ports
- 1 CompactFlash socket, 1 IDE and serial ATA-150 connectors for storage expansion
- 2 USB 2.0 ports for high speed peripherals
- 4 RS-232 and 8 RS-485 ports with 2 KV isolation protection
- Serial port speed from 50 to 921.6 Kbps, supporting nonstandard baudrates
- Embedded Linux, WinCE 6.0, or WinXPe platform
- Dual 100/240 VAC/VDC power input (Single power and dual power models available)
- Fanless Design
The DA-681 rack-mount embedded computer supports VGA, 6 Ethernet ports, 4 RS-232 and 8 RS-485 serial ports with digital isolation, CompactFlash, and USB. The DA-681 comes in a standard 19-inch, 1U high form factor. The robust DA-681 is ideal for industrial automation applications that require standard 19-inch rackmount solutions, such as power automation, transportation, and oil and gas. The serial ports come with 2 KV optical isolation protection to guarantee communication reliability in harsh industrial environments.
The DA-681 runs Linux, WinCE 6.0, or Windows XP Embedded (pre-installed), providing a friendly environment for developing sophisticated application software.
More info: Moxa