American Portwell Technology introduced the ROBO-8779VG2A single board computer. The ROBO-8779VG2A features an Intel Core 2 Quad/Core 2 Duo/ Celeron processor, support for Intel G41 Express Chipset with GMA X4500 graphic engine, PICMG 1.0, DDR3 SDRAM, VGA, DVI, Dual Gigabit Ethernet, Audio, and USB. ROBO-8779VG2A offers a flexible FSB selection of 1333/1066/800 MHz, up to 4GB DDR3 SDRAM on two 240-pin DIMM sockets, dual display VGA and DVI-D interface (SDVO for other display types), dual Gigabit Ethernet based on PCI-E x1, one Compact Flash socket via IDE, high bandwidth I/O, and other rich I/O connections such as FDD, serial ports, parallel port, USB 2.0 and SATA ports.
ROBO-8779VG2A Single Board Computer Features
- Support Intel Core 2 Duo and Core 2 Quad processors and offers flexible 1333/1066/800MHz FSB selection
- Delivers up to 4GB maximum DDR3 1066/800 on two long DIMM sockets
- Support Intel G41 integrated GMA X4500 graphic engine delivers optimized 3D graphics performance
- Support dual display VGA and DVI-D interface, and SDVO connector for other types display by project
- High speed dual Gigabit Ethernet based on PCI Express x1, high bandwidth I/O interface
- Support one CF socket up to UDMA5 mode
American Portwell’s ROBO-8779VG2A Core 2 Quad-based PICMG 1.0 SBC is the ideal for applications in industrial automation and control, medical imaging equipment, digital security surveillance, and network security.
More information: American Portwell Technology ROBO-8779VG2A SBC (pdf)