GAO Embedded introduced the XDS510PP JTAG Scan Path TI DSP Emulator Pod. The XDS510PP is an emulator used for debugging hardware and software and for flash programming. The XDS510PP DSP emulator is compatible with Texas Instrument’s XDS510, +3.3V or +5V processors, SPI110 Opto Pod, and 4 channel ITAG expanders. It operates via a parallel port on a PC or laptop and supports bi-directional EPC and EPP transfer. The XDS510PP can operate under Windows 98ME/2000/XP/NT.
GAO XDS510PP JTAG Scan Path TI DSP Emulator Pod Features
- Supports TI DSP and Microcontrollers with JTAG interface (C2xx, C24x, F240x, F28xx, VC33, C4x, C5x, C54xx, C55xx, C6xxx, C64xx, TMS470, OMAP)
- Compatible with XDS510 from TI
- Operates with parallel port on PC or laptop, no internal adapter required
- Supports bi-directional, ECP, and EPP transfers
- Compatible with +3.3V or +5V processors
- Powered by target or supplied adapter
- Compatible with SPI110 Opto Pod
- Compatible with 4 Channel JTAG Expander
- Compatible with Code Composer Studio from TI
- Compatible with Win 98 ME, NT, 2000, XP
- Operates with SDFlash Programming Utility from Spectrum Digital
- Compatible with Programming utilities developed by TI
The XDS510PP emulator is compatible with TI Code Composer Studio, SDFlash programming utility from Spectrum Digital, and programming utilities developed by TI. The emulator can be powered by either the target board or supplied adapter. It offers hardware detection in the event of a power failure or cable disconnects and all pod signals are ESD protected.
More information: GAO Embedded