IBASE Technology introduced the portable CSB200-888 fanless embedded system with Intel Atom processors on board. The embedded system includes a wireless antenna jack at the rear panel and a PCI-E slot for wireless module expansions. The CSB200-888 embedded system has dimensions of 190mm(W) by 132mm(D) by 30mm(H). It has a DDR2 SO-DIMM socket and includes a 60-watt power adaptor. The CSB200-888 is ideal for embedded mobile applications for vertical industries such as communication, transportation, health care, and pharmaceuticals.
IBASE CSB200-888 Embedded System Features
- Fanless and slim low power system designed w/ IBASE IB888-11-ASB single board computer
- Onboard Intel Atom processors (Silverthrone XL) series, 1.1 GHz
- 6x USB at front/ rear panel for easy connection
- Rear panel reserved one wireless antenna jack
- PCI-E slot reserved for wireless module expansions
- DVI/ LAN/ CF and power button at front panel
- DC-in power input
Housing an Intel Atom-based IBASE IB888 single board computer, the slim and compact CSB200-888 runs with low power consumption and is ideal for portable or space constraint designs. It comes in a steel, black chassis that can be desktop or wall mounted. The front panel includes one CF socket slot with ejector, four USB, and one COM port. There are two additional USB ports, one COM, RJ-45, DVI-D connector, DC-in jack and power button (with LED) at the rear panel.
More information: IBASE Technology