AXIOMTEK introduced the PICO821 Pico-ITX single board computer (SBC). The PICO821 SBC supports the ultra low power Intel Atom processor Z510 1.10 GHz and Z530 1.60 GHz at 400/533 FSB with the Intel System Controller Hub US15W. The PICO821 embedded board measures 10 x 7.2 cm and is based on Pico-ITX form factor. The PICO821 includes internal connectors for COM, Gigabit Ethernet, USB, audio, and video. The single board computer is ideal for in-vehicle PCs, in-flight entertainment systems or industrial automation systems, and even ultra portable devices. The RoHS-compliant PICO821 embedded board will be available at the end of September 2009.
PICO821 Pico-ITX SBC Features
- PICO ITX small factor – PICO821
- Ultra low power Intel Atom processor Z510 1.10 GHz and Z530 1.6G GHz
- Intel System Controller Hub US15W
- 1 COM and 5 USB 2.0 (1 client port) supported
- LVDS LCD supported
- 1 PATA and 1 CompactFlash
- 1 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet
- +5V only single voltage DC-in supported
The PICO821 Pico-ITX single board computer includes a full set of I/O features — including one 10/100/1000 LAN, one COM port, four USB 2.0 ports and one USB client port, one PATA-100, one CompactFlash Type-II socket, one PS/2 keyboard/mouse, and HD audio. In addition, the PICO821 SBC also features DDR2 400/533 memory up to 2GB.
More information: AXIOMTEK