Data Translation introduced the DT9816-S multifunction, high throughput, simultaneous USB data acquisition module. The DT9816-S enables engineers to sample six analog input channels independently at up to 800 kHz per channel. The DT9816-S includes software that helps users get up and running quickly. Users can develop their own software in a variety of languages, or use one of our ready-to-measure applications, including Measure Foundry, a powerful drag and drop test and measurement application. The DT9816-S is priced at $595 and is shipping 4 weeks ARO.
DT9816-S Data Acquisition Module Features
- Simultaneous sampling of inputs at throughput rates up to 800 KHz per channel or 4.8 MHz total throughput across 6 channels
- 16 bit resolution analog input subsystem
- Signal sampling ranges of +/-10 V and +/-5 V
- Monitor and control with 8 digital input and 8 digital output lines
- Perform event counting with 1 16-bit counter/timer
- Run off standard USB connector
- Shielded, rugged enclosure for noise immunity
- Ships with comprehensive software for making measurements quickly and easily
The DT9816-S is the latest addition to the ECONseries of USB data acquisition modules. In addition to an extremely high throughput rate of up to 800 kHz per input channel, the DT9816-S offers a full set of features including 8 digital input lines, 8 digital output lines, and a 16-bit counter/timer.
More information: Data Translation