American Portwell Technology introduced the WEBS-1010 embedded PC system. The WEBS-1010 is an ultra compact, fanless and noiseless embedded PC system based on the Intel Atom Z530/Z510 processor. It’s measures 4″ x 4.5″ x 1.05″ and weighs only 13 ounces. The WEBS-1010 is a fully-loaded computer with LAN and WLAN, six USB ports, and one GB RAM. The WEBS-1010 runs Windows XP or Linux and consumes only six watts of power.
WEBS-1010 Embedded PC System Features
- Fanless Intel Atom processor Z530 (1.6GHz) / Z510 (1.1GHz) based system
- Intel US15W SCH and GMA500 chipset
- 1GB DDR2 SDRAM onboard
- 2.5″ SATA HDD, miniSD socket and mini PCI express sockets
- Compact and user-friendly design is good for installation and maintenance
- 4″ x 4.5″ x 1.05″ / 13 ounces fanless design and ultra mini size is good for mission-critial application
- DVI output up to 1920×1080 through HDMI connector
- High definition 2.0 Audio
- 1000 BaseT Ethernet
- Programmable consumer IR receiver
The tiny WEBS-1010 features the Intel US15W SCH and GMA 500 chipset, 1GB onboard DDR2 SDRAM, 2.5″ SATA HDD or SSD, DVI output up to 1920 x 1080, 802.11G wireless option and Gigabit Ethernet, high definition 2.0 audio, programmable IR receiver, and support for Microsoft Windows XP Embedded, Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7 operating systems, and Linux operating systems.
The WEBS-1010 is ideal for mission critical applications. It is noiseless and, if built with a solid state disk, absolutely silent. The Intel US15W SCH with GMA 500 supports 2D, 3D and advanced 3D graphics, high definition video decode and image processing. WEBS-1010′s durable die-cast aluminum body makes it the perfect choice for industrial automation. It is also an excellent choice for applications in medical healthcare, automotive, multimedia, POS, gaming, kiosk and digital signage.
More information: American Portwell Technology WEBS-1010 (pdf)