WIN Enterprises introduced the MB-73200 Intel Atom-based PC/104+ single board computer (SBC). The MB-73200 SBC is designed for space-limited applications requiring fanless operation. It is ideal for portable medical, interactive kiosk, human-machine interface (HMI), infotainment, in-vehicle, gaming, and industrial control. The MB-73200 supports Microsoft Windows XP Professional, Windows XP Professional Embedded, Windows XP Embedded, Red Hat Embedded, Wind River Real-Time Embedded, and Ubuntu Linux 9.04 (using Mobile Graphics Driver; no 3D support). OEM pricing for the MB-73200 starts at $242. Price includes CPU (memory and storage areextra). Allow six to eight weeks for delivery.
WIN MB-73200 SBC Features
- Ultra low power consumption (5W)
- Embedded Intel Atom processor Z5xx series
- Intel System Controller Hub US15W
- One DDR2 SO-DIMM sockets supports 533/400MHz up to 1GB memory
- Dual 10/100Mbps PCI bus Ethernet are supported
- Supports CRT, 18/24-bit interface
- High definition audio interface (optional)
- Two serial ports, four USB 2.0 ports
- Two SATA interfaces and one CompactFlash type I/II socket
A choice of two onboard Ultra-Low Power (ULV) Embedded Intel Atom Z5xx series processors are offered that provide either 1.1 GHz or 1.6GHz of performance. As Intel embedded processors, these components enable long life for OEM products. Support for both PC/104+ and PC/104 enables additional wired and wireless I/O, or other feature expansion. An optional high definition audio card is offered. Two serial ports and four USB 2.0 ports are featured. The device provides two SATA II interfaces and one CompactFlash type I/II socket.
More information: WIN Enterprises MB-73200 Module (pdf)