Data Translation introduced the DT9818-32-OEM high performance, multifunction USB data acquisition board for OEMs. The DT9818-32-OEM USB data acquisition board features 32 single ended or 16 differential analog inputs, 2 analog outputs, 16 digital I/O lines, 2 counter timers, and allows simultaneous operation of all subsystems at throughputs up to 150 kHz. The DT9818-32-OEM is priced at $1,295 and is shipping 4 weeks ARO.
- Up to 32 single ended or 16 differential inputs
- 500 volt galvanic isolation prevents ground loops, maximizes analog signal integrity, and protects your computer
- Smooth waveform generation with 2 deglitched analog outputs
- Simultaneous subsystem operation at throughputs up to 150 kHz
- True 16-bit resolution on analog input and output subsystems
- Runs on USB power, no external power supply required
- Two 32-bit synchronous counter timers
- Flexible and independent clocking and triggering
Each DT9818-32-OEM ships with a ready to measure application that enables the engineers to be up and measuring quickly. Designers can develop programs in .NET, Visual Basic, Visual C#, Visual C++, Visual J#, or use one of the ready to measure applications including powerful Measure Foundry.
More information: Data Translation