The cPCI-6880 series of 6U CompactPCI blades, from ADLINK Technology, feature the 45 nm Intel Core 2 Duo processor T9400 with a 2.53 GHz core speed, 6 MB L2 cache, 1066 MHz FSB, and a 40 W typical total power consumption. The cPCI-6880 uses the latest Mobile Intel GM45 Graphics Memory Controller Hub, supporting dual-channel DDR2-800 SDRAM on one SO-DIMM socket and an optional 4 GB of soldered onboard memory for a maximum of 8 GB. The cPCI-6880 is available now with a list price of $2,299.
ADLINK cPCI-6880 6U CompactPCI Blade Features
- 45nm Intel Core 2 Duo 2.53GHz, 6MB L2 cache
- GM45 Express Chipset
- Integrated Mobile Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 4500MHD
- Supports Microsoft Windows XP Professional and x64 Edition, Windows Vista x64 Edition, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.1 and Vxworks 6.6
- Up to 8GB DDR2-800 memory (soldered + SO-DIMM)
- DVI + VGA display interfaces
- Four PCI-Express GbE ports
- Supports system/peripheral operation
- 2.5″ Serial ATA hard drive can be directly mounted on the SBC and RTM
- Optional CompactFlash slot
- Built-in 4 GB USB NAND flash
- Three USB 2.0 ports
- RJ-45 serial port
The cPCI-6880 is ideal for transportation, military, and mission critical applications thanks to its soldered memory and optional extended operating temperature range of -20° to +70°C. The cPCI-6880 Series is validated for use with Microsoft Windows XP Professional and x64 Edition, Windows Vista x64 Edition, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.1 and Vxworks 6.6.
To meet the needs of applications in harsh environments with extreme thermal range, vibration, shock or other stresses, a rugged conduction-cooled version with the same electronic design as the cPCI-6880, the CT-60, will be available in Q4 of 2009.
More information: ADLINK cPCI-6880 Series (pdf)