American Portwell Technology introduced the WADE-8180 Mini-ITX embedded system board. The WADE-8180 board features Intel’s latest Q45 Express and ICH10DO chipset, Intel Core 2 Quad and Core 2 Duo technologies, two 240-pin DIMM sockets that support dual channel DDR3 SDRAM memory up to 8GB, and support for 64-bit computing. The board can drive two displays simultaneously. It is ideal for gaming, industrial control and automation, multimedia, kiosk, digital signage, print imaging, digital surveillance, and network security. The WADE-8180 is available now.
Portwell WADE-8180 Mini-ITX Embedded System Board Features
- Intel Core 2 Quad / Core 2 Duo processor
- Intel Q45 Express and ICH10DO chipset
- Two 240-pin DIMM sockets support dual channel DDR3 SDRAM up to 4GB
- Dual display: VGA / DVI-D, 3rd display via PCI-Express x16 slot
- Four SATA ports
- Two GbE LAN ports and One PCI-E x16 slot
- RAID 0 / 1 / 5 / 10
- TPM 1.2 and iAMT 5.0 supported
VGA/DVI-D provides dual display with a third display available through the board’s PCI-E x16 slot. WADE-8180 also includes RAID 0/1/5/10, Trusted Platform Module (TPM) 1.2 and Active Management Technology (AMT) 5.0, four SATA ports, dual GbE LAN ports, dual COM ports, and and eight USB ports for faster I/O. The WADE-8180 board supports Microsoft Windows XP Embedded, XP, Vista, CE, and Linux.
More information: American Portwell WADE-8180 (pdf)