IBASE Technology introduced the AMI401 embedded system. The AMI401 features the Intel GM45 chipset, MI945F Mini-ITX motherboard, support for the Intel latest Core 2 Duo processors (Socket P type), and two SO-DIMM modules (up to 4GB DDR2 memory). For DVI output display applications, it can be paired with the optional ID392 daughter card. The AMI401 system includes the Intel GMA4500MHD graphics engine. It supports VGA CRT and DVI output for applications requiring multi-display solution. Custom outlets for the onboard 18/24-bit dual channel LVDS signals can also be accommodated.
IBASE AMI401 Embedded System Features
- Complete system with one PCI expansion slot outlet on rear panel
- System tested with Intel Core 2 Duo Processor T7500 (MI910EF) / T9400 (MI945F) and Intel Celeron 440 (MB899HF)
- Available in Silver (Aluminum) color
- One 2.5″ HDD drive bay
- Rear panel: Exchangeable I/O Shield
- 2x USB, Power button ( LED )/ Reset button (HDD LED) in front for easy connection
- Wall mount kit included
The IBASE AMI401 embedded system is encased in a silver chassis that measures 22.6(W) x 26.35(D) x 10.9(H) cm. The AMI401 has a drive bay for one 2.5-inch SATA hard drive and a PCI card expansion outlet. Rear panel I/O interface with the MI945F board includes PS/2 KB/mouse, 4x USB, dual RJ-45, VGA CRT and audio jacks. Another two USB ports are on the front panel, offering easy device connections. A 150w power adaptor and wall mount kit are provided. The AMI401 system can also be configured with other previous-generation chipset-based boards such as MB899HF and MI910EF.
More information: IBASE Technology