Ethernet Direct Corporation announced the RUE-111SE and RUE-113SE Industrial media converters. The RUE-111SE (multimode) and RUE-113SE (single mode) are Industrial Extended Temperature Ethernet to Fiber Converter with one 10/100 Mbps Ethernet port and one fiber port. RUE-111SE and RUE-113SE are equipped with a terminal block to provide dual power inputs with reverse polarity protection. The built-in Link Loss Forwarding (LLF) and Link Fault Pass through (LFP) technology promptly alarm users in case of port breaks or power failure. The RUE-111SE and RUE-113SE are ideal for building automation applications.
The RUE-111SE and RUE-113SE industrial media converters accept a wide voltage range from 12 to 48VDC and 24VAC (18 to 30V) especially designed for building automation applications. They also offer additional power protection by providing 6000VDC Ethernet ESD protection and provides 3000VDC surge (EFT) protection against over-voltage. The IP-30 housing protection, wide operating temperature of -40 to 80, and DIN-Rail mounting make RUE-111SE and RUE-113SE suitable for an industrial environment.
RUE-111SE and RUE-113SE Industrial Media Converters Features
- Wide range redundant power design
- Equipped with redundant power inputs
- Supports 6000VDC Ethernet ESD protection
- Provides surge (EFT) protection 3000VDC for power line
- Supports 12 to 48VDC redundant power and 24VAC (18 to 30V) with polarity reverse protection
- Complies with IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3x
- Provides 1 x 100 Mbps (multi-mode) SC type fiber port
- Supports Link Loss Forwarding function and link fault pass through features
More information: Ethernet Direct Corporation