The Kontron CP307-RS CompactPCI processor board features enhanced Serial ATA capabilities on the Rear IO for enhanced storage capacity, faster transmission rates, high data safety, 4 SATA 3.0 Gb/s ports, and high performance RAID functions (0, 1, 5, 10). The Kontron CP307-RS CompactPCI 3U processor board runs with Windows XP, XP Embedded, Linux, and VxWorks software packages. The robust CompactPCI board design makes the Kontron CP307-RS ideal for the harshest environmental conditions. The Kontron CP307-RS and the RTM CP-RIO3-RS are available now.
Kontron CP307-RS CompactPCI Processor Board Features
- 4HP CPU with passive cooling
- High performance based on Intel’s Dual-Core technology
- 4x Rear IO SATA interfaces with RAID 0/1/5/10 support
- Comprehensive I/O capabilites: Gigabit Ethernet, USB, VGA, Compact Flash
- Compact Flash sockte for data storage within 4HP
- Broad range of software support: Linux, VxWorks, Windows XP, XP embedded
The Kontron CP307-RS is available with Intel Core Duo or Intel Core 2 Duo processors. The board is integrated with the Intel Mobile 945GM Express chipset and Intel ICH7-R Southbridge. The CP307-RS features the Intel Core 2 Duo 1.5 GHz low-voltage (L7400) processor, 667 MHz front side bus, up to 4 GB of DDR2-SDRAM, and 10.6 Gbit/s memory bandwidth. All Kontron CP307 CPU boards provide extensive communications interfaces — including 2 x Gbit Ethernet. The graphics accelerator integrated into the Mobile Intel 945GM Express ensures excellent 2-D, 3-D, and video features for the VGA output.
More information: Kontron