American Portwell Technology introduced the PQ7-M102XL module board and its companion PQ7-C100XL 3.5″ ESB developer carrier board. The boards support an industrial temperature range of -40°C to 85°C. They are ideal for medical, industrial control, outdoor embedded system, gaming machine, government, and military applications. The Portwell PQ7-M102XL module board with companion PQ7-C100XL developer carrier board are availabe now.
PQ7-M102XL Qseven Module
- Intel Atom Z510PT (1.1GHz) or Z520PT (1.33GHz)
- Intel US15WPT integrated GMA 500 Graphic, full hardware acceleration of H.264, MPEG2, VC1 and WMV9 is supported
- Support Two SATA Ports from Qseven Golden Finger
- Ultra Low CPU and SCH TDP (Under 5W) for fan-less application
- Internal LVDS and SDVO interface for dual independent display
- On board 512MB DDR2 supported
- 4Mbit flash ROM for easy BIOS upgrade and video BIOS for DFP
The PQ7-M102XL Qseven module is a mere 70mm x 70mm (2.75″ x 2.75″) and supports the Intel Atom processor Z510PT (1.1 GHz) or Z520PT (1.33 GHz) series and the Intel System Controller Hub US15WPT. The PQ7-M102XL module board features 512MB system memory, dual independent display by LVDS/SDVO, Gigabit Ethernet, eight USB ports, two SATA, SDVO, PCI-E x1, LPC interface, and high definition audio interface.
PQ7-C100XL Carrier Board for Qseven Modules
- Qseven carrier board accept Portwell Qseven modules
- Intel Atom Z5XXPT and SCH US15WPT
- 3.5″ ESB form factor to embedded applications
- On Board DC to DC circuit for DC in application
- Mini-PCIe support
- Support boot from SD (SDIO 1.1)
The PQ7-C100XL developer carrier board is based on Portwell’s 3.5″ ESB form factor. The PQ7-C100XL features a VGA port, a LVDS port for dual independent display, a Gigabit Ethernet port, seven USB ports, two SATA ports, a SDIO socket, mini PCI-E, and an onboard 12V DC to DC circuit for DC-in applications.