The IBASE IB827 is a PICMG1.0 full-size slot CPU card that is configured with the Intel Atom processor N270 at 1.6GHz, FSB533, and the Mobile Intel 945GSE Express Chipset with the ICH7M. The new IB827 features the Intel’s Graphics Media Accelerator 950 core, Windows Vista Premium compatible, Chrontel CH7308 controller, supports 24-bit dual-channel LVDS displays, two DDR2 DIMM sockets, and supports up to 2GB of system memory. The IB827 board is ideal for for developers of embedded computing solutions for automation, industrial control, data acquisition, and medical.
The IBASE IB827 CPU card also includes dual Gigabit Ethernet connections, IDE, two high-speed SATA-II, four serial ports, eight USB 2.0 ports, and a CF socket. Dimensions of the board are 122 mm x 338 mm.
- Onboard Intel Atom N270 processor, 1.6GHz speed, 533MHz FSB
- 2x DDR2 DIMM, max. 2GB
- 2x PCI-E Gigabit LAN
- Integrated graphics device, GMA950
- 24-bit LVDS and CRT support
- 2x SATA II, 4x COM, 7x USB 2.0, Watchdog timer
- Digital I/O, ISA High Drive, optional Mini PCI-E socket
More information: IBASE Technology