The AXIOMTEK VTA-7120T is a 12.1″ super-slim fanless human machine interface (HMI). The HMI includes WinPC32 Pro run-time SCADA software and can be easily connected to different types of PLCs and PC-based I/O modules. The touch panel computer features Windows CE support, a very bright (370 nits) SVGA LCD with a resolution of 800 x 600 pixels, an ultra low power AMD LX800 500MHz processor, and a fanless design. The AXIOMTEK VTA-7120T is ideal for factory automation, machine maker, industrial control, and semi-conductor industry. The HMI with SCADA software is RoHS compliant and will be available at the end of the month.
AXIOMTEK VTA-7120T Features
- 12.1″ SVGA (800 x 600) color TFT LCD
- Fanless AMD LX800 processor onboard
- Slim design: thickness 51.5 mm only
- Supports complete PLC drivers and OPC client
- Remote monitoring by Web browser
- Standard Windows ODBC/SQL database
- Comprehensive graphical components
- One MiniPCI for expansion
The VTA-7120T features 12.1″ SVGA TFT LCD, a low power AMD LX800 500 MHz processor, 1GB DDR memory, a CompactFlash slot, two COM ports, one LAN port, two USB ports, audio connector, VGA port, RS-485 port, and a Mini PCI expansion slot. It is only 51.5 mm thick and weighs only 2.24 kg. Driver library includes communication drivers for all major brands — such as Rockwell, Siemens, GE Fanuc, Modicon, Omron, Mitsubishi, Panasonic, and Fuji.
More information: AXIOMTEK