American Portwell Technology introduced the PCOM-B213VG, which is a Type II COM Express Basic (small footprint) module. The PCOM-B213VG features the GM45 and ICH9M-E chipset; integrated GMA 4500HMD graphic engine; Active Management Technology (AMT) 4.0 and Trusted Platform Module (TPM); two SO-DIMM sockets (supports up to 8GB DDR3 SDRAM); EIDE and SATA; one Gigabit Ethernet; expansion (via the COM Express carrier board) of one PCI-E x16 multiplexed with SDVO interface, five PCI-E x1, four PCI, LPC interface and high definition audio interface; and a PCOM-C210 Developer COM Express Type II carrier board.
Portwell PCOM-B213VG Features
- The Intel 45 nm Core 2 Quad/Core 2 Duo processor features dual core/quad core technology that provides latest semiconductor technology
- Intel GM45 integrated GMA 4500MHD graphic provides extreme 3D performance for media applications
- Intel GM45 platform brings latest IAMT 4.0 and ITPM for powerful management and cryptal functions
- Architecture of module and carrier boards speeds up time-to-market of tailor-made equipment
- Support two SODIMM socket and up to 8GB memory size
- Measures only 125mm x 95mm (4.92″ x 3.74″)
The Portwell PCOM-B213VG is ideal for medical devices, test equipment, industrial controls, gaming machines, portable devices, and COTS military.
More info: Portwell PCOM-B213VG (pdf)