The fanless CMI300-810, from IBASE, supports the IBASE MI810F Mini-ITX motherboards. The system features a 1.6GHz, N270 Intel Atom Processor, a 2.5″ HDD drive bay, two USB front ports, and supports up to 2GB of DDR2 SO-DIMM memory. The rear panel I/O ports include USB, VGA, DVI, COM, KB/MS, LAN, and a DC-in jack. The front case has an HDD status LED bar and power button with LED indicator. The CMI300-810 system has a steel, black chassis that can be wall mounted or stand on a desktop. It measures only 172mm in width, 113.6mm in depth, and 52mm in height. It uses a 60-watt power adaptor.
- Fanless system supports IBASE MI810F Mini-ITX motherboard
- Onboard Intel Atom Processor N270, 1.6GHz
- Available in black color
- Light and small
- 2x USB in front easy for connection
- Rear panel I/O for USB, VGA, DVI, COM, KB/MS, LAN and DC-in jack
- HDD status LED bar and Power button with LED in the front
Tohe system is available in three configurations. The CMI300-810F comes with the MI810F motherboard onboard with 1GB DDR2 DIMM memory, 80GB 2.5″ hard disk drive, and a 60-watt power adaptor. The CMI300-810FC is offered with the chassis and power adaptor. The CMI300-810FM consists of the chassis, mainboard, and power adaptor but no memory and HDD. All systems are RoHS compliant.
More info: IBASE Technology