The AXIOMTEK eBOX639-836-FL is an all-in-one embedded computer. It supports the Intel Atom N270 1.6GHz processor with a 533MHz FSB and the Intel 945GSE Express chipset. The eBOX639-836-FL includes a 2.5″ SATA drive bay, a CompactFlash type-II, six COM ports, six USB 2.0 ports, dual Gigabit Ethernet, PS/2 ports, audio and VGA, and a 12V~30VDC 107 watt power supply. It has a built-in Watchdog Timer to reset the system after a crash or system error. The embedded computer supports Windows CE, Windows XP Embedded (XPE), and Linux. The AXIOMTEK eBOX639-836-FL will be available in early July 2009.
The eBOX639-836-FL is ideal for industrial automation, digital signage (DSA), industrial controller, and vehicle applications. AXIOMTEK’s eBOX639-836-FL Fanless Embedded System is enclosed in an extremely rugged aluminum housing (only 182 x 230 x 130.8 mm in size). It can be wall mounted in a space-limited environment. The fanless computer can operate at temperature from -10°C to 55°C. The high expansion embedded box PC also offers excellent vibration resistance up to 1Grms (with HDD).
- Fanless operation and ultra lower power embedded system
- Supports Intel Atom N270 1.6 GHz processor onboard
- Intel 945GSE+ICH7M chipset
- Supports two 32bit/33MHz PCI slots
- High performance DDR2 DIMM max. up to 2GB
- One 2.5″ SATA drive bay
- Watchdog Timer
- ATX 107W 12V~30V DC-in power supply, optional with AC-to-DC Adapter
- Optional wall mount bracket
- RoHS compliant
More info: AXIOMTEK