Ethernet Direct Corporation launched the CANARY series of products designed for CAN Bus solutions. Canary CAN Bus products are ideal for factory automation, industrial machine control, maritime electronic, building management system, and aircraft engines. The CAN series include CAN Bus isolated repeater, CAN to Fiber converter, Intelligent Serial to CAN converter, Ethernet to CAN/Serial converter, and USB to CAN converter.
CAN repeater is for establishing a physical coupling of two or more segments of a CAN bus system. CAN to fiber converter is for applications which require protecting the data transmission from electrical exposure, surges, lightning, or chemical corrosion in a CAN network. CAN to Serial converter is for communicating with CAN devices easily from any PC or devices with RS-232/485/422 interface. CAN to USB converter is a cost-efficient device for coupling the CAN-bus to the PC using the standard USB interface which is present in every new PC and is supported by the MS-Windows 98, ME, 2000, and XP operating systems.
Canary CAN Bus eatures
- Supports CAN 2.0A and 2.0B specification
- Automatic baud detection and supports maximum baud rate
- Equipped with photo coupler isolation on the CAN side
- Equipped with 3KV galvanic isolation on power supply & CAN ports
- Equipped with jumper for 120? terminator resistor of CAN Bus
- Transmission of up to 100 nodes on each CAN port
- DIN Rail mountable
More information: Ethernet Direct