Emerson Network Power announced the NLP250-DC high-density, open-frame switching power supply for telecommunications and distributed power markets. The NLP250-DC can operate directly from a -48VDC telecom central office power bus and supports a wide input voltage range of -38 to -60V. It can deliver 250W of continuous power with forced air to support battery backup and high-availability applications. The NLP250-DC power supply is currently available and is priced starting at $148 per unit in OEM quantities.
The NLP250-DC power supply complies with all standard environmental expectations including shock, vibration, humidity, and thermal performance. In addition, the power supply is designed to meet all major safety and performance standards (UL, CSA and VDE) and is CE marked according to LVD directives. The NLP250-DC power supply is also RoHS compliant and meets FCC/CISPR 22 (EN55022) Class B Conducted EMI limits when properly grounded and installed within an approved enclosed chassis.
NLP250-DC Power Supply Features
- 250W of continuous power with forced air
- Compact 4 x 7 inch footprint
- Low profile fits 1U applications
- U-Channel for maximum thermal performance
- -48 Vdc Input
- 5 V standby output
- 12 V fan output
- Integrated control and monitoring features
- Overcurrent, overvoltage and overtemperature protection
- Compliance to EN55022-B conducted noise standard
- RoHS compliant
- 2 year warranty
More information: NLP250-DC power supply (pdf)