IBASE Technology announced the MI950 Mini-ITX motherboard. The MI950 features the latest Intel Core 2 processors in LGA775 package, the next generation Intel 45nm Multi-Core processors, up to 1333 FSB (Front Side Bus), two DDR3 memory slots, and the Intel Q45 chipset. The motherboard is ideal for high-end gaming, digital signage, industrial control and automation, POS and kiosk applications.
The MI950 motherboard includes the Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 4500 (Intel GMA 4500), two USB 2.0 ports, four serial ports, four SATA II ports and an eSATA interface designed for use with external SATA devices. Other features on board include a single or dual Gigabit Ethernet LAN, high definition audio and a watchdog timer. Optionally supported is the Intel Active Management Technology (Intel AMT).
MI950 Mini-ITX Motherboard Features
- Supports Intel Core processor family
- Supports800/1066/1333 FSB
- Supports 2xDDR3 1066 DIMM up to 8GB
- Single or dual Intel Gigabit LAN
- Integrated Q45 VGA for CRT and DVI interface
- 10x USB 2.0, 4x SATA II, 1x eSATA, 4x COM
- HD audio, Watchdog timer, 1x PCI
More information: IBASE Technology