IBASE Technology announced the FWA7108 1U rack-mountable network appliance. The FWA7108 is built on the Intel EP80579 integrated processor. The FWA7108 features QuickAssist Technology for accelerating cryptographic and packet processing. In addition, the HIFN security processor also helps boost the performance of the FWA7108 with full security protocol support, achieving seamless connectivity and effective data throughput.
The FWA7108 supports up to eight Gigabit LAN ports with two pairs of LAN bypass so that traffic between the LAN and WAN will not be interrupted in case of a power, hardware, or software failure. It includes USB 2.0 port, CF Type II socket, and 2.5″ or 3.5″ SATA HDD. In addition, the programmable LEDs and optional LCD panel help monitor power, HDD, and network activities.
IBASE FWA7108 Network Appliance Features
- Intel EP80579 integrated processor with QuickAssist Technology
- HIFN 7964/7965/7966 algorithm accelerator embedded
- Eight integrated Gigabit Ethernet ports with two pairs of LAN bypass support
- USB 2.0 port, CF Type II, Mini-PCI, RJ45 console, supports 1x 3.5″ and 1x 2.5″ SATA HDD
- Also available without QuickAssist, HIFN security processor, or LAN bypass
More information: IBASE Technology