The WIN Pro IP PBX (PL-60700) is an economical desktop platform for IP PBX systems. WIN Pro IP PBX is an Asterisk-ready platform that enables T-OEMS and service providers to provide large enterprise features to their small business customers. Onboard Sangoma digital telephony technology supports FXO (1x) and FXS (2x) ports. Development and testing software based on Asterisk open source software will be available with the platform to enable fast time to market. Pricing for the WIN Pro IP PBX in OEM quantities is $445. Price includes CPU and external brick power supply. Memory and storage are extra based on customer requirements.
The Win PL-60700 supports the low-power AMD Geode LX800 processor and AMD Geode CS5536 chipset. The appliance features up to 1GB of system memory, a choice of CompactFlash or SATA HDD storage, a 10/100Mbps Ethernet port, and a four-port 10/100 switch. The WIN Pro IP PBX supports Fedora 6 or above, Linux Gentoo 2006 or above, openSUSE 10 or above, and Ubuntu 7 or above. Any distribution based on the Linux kernel 2.6.18 or later is supported.
WIN Pro IP PBX Features
- AMD Geode LX800 500MHz processor
- 1x FXO and 2x FXS ports based on Sangoma Remora digital telephony technology
- Supports Asterisk open source software
- Compact desktop size: 12.25” (W) x 1.75” (H) x 6” (D)
- Fanless operation
- One 184-pin DDR socket supports up to 1GB memory
- CF or SATA HDD storage can be specified
- One 10/100Mbps; 4-Port 10/100 switch
- Two USB ports
- 2x Mini PCI
More info: WIN Enterprises PL-60700 (pdf)