The AXIOMTEK IMB203 industrial ATX motherboard features the LGA775 Intel Core 2 Quad processor, 800/1066/1333MHz front side bus, Intel Q45+ICH10DO chipset, Intel 82Q45 Graphic Memory Controller Hub (GMCH), Intel I/O Controller Hub 10DO (ICH10DO), and four 240-pin DDR3 DIMM sockets (16GB max). The IMB203 motherboard is ideal for digital surveillance, gaming machine, POI, DSA, kiosk, and network security applications.
The IMB203 includes one PCIe x16, one PCIe x4, one PCI x1, four PCI slots, one floppy, twelve USB 2.0 ports, six SATA-300 ports, one PS/2 (keyboard and mouse), four COM ports (3 x RS-232 and 1 x RS-232/422/485), dual Gigabit LAN, audio, and LPT. Networking is provided by Intel 82567LM and Intel 82574L Gigabit LAN interfaces. In addition, the IMB203 with Q45 features an integrated Intel Trusted Platform Module (Intel TPM) and the latest Intel Active Management Technology (Intel AMT) 5.0.
AXIOMTEK IMB203 Motherboard Features
- LGA775 for Intel Core 2 Quad/Core 2 Duo/ Celeron processor with 800/1066/1333 MHz
- 4 DDR3-800/1066 DIMM support up to 16GB
- Intel Gen 5 high performance integrated graphic controller with DX10 and OpenGL 2.1
- RAID 0, 1, 5 and 10
- Intel iAMT and iTPM supported
- Supports x16 PCI Express 2.0
More info: AXIOMTEK IMB203 ATX Motherboard (pdf)