The Doberman DGM-410 and DGM-410LCD, from Ethernet Direct, are M2M (machine to machine) mini programmable controllers. The DGM-410 series include a cellular transceiver for monitoring industrial equipments. DGM-410 series is ideal for remote control & monitoring system, car monitoring system, GIS system, and redundant communication system.
The optional GPS model can serve as a tracking system used in vehicle management or maritime system. DGM series is designed with GPRS/GSM module, an Ethernet interface, optional GPS module, 3 digital inputs and 3 digital outputs, 8 analog inputs, 2 RS-232 and 1 RS-485 port. DGM series can be used for industrial rated environments due to its robust housing design.
Doberman DGM-410 Features
- Supports a variety of TCP/IP features, including TCP, UDP, IP, ICMP, ARP
- 10/100 BASE-T NE2000 compatible Ethernet Controller and supports SD storage card
- COM port: COM1 (5-wire RS232), COM2 (RS-485), COM3 (3-wire RS232)
- Built-in self-tuner ASIC controller on RS-485 port
- I/O: 3 channel DI, 3 channel DO, 8 channel AI
- GPRS/GSM: Tri-Band 900/1800/1900 MHz, Quad-band 850/900/1800/1900(option)
- Support TCP server, TCP client, UDP client connection from GPRS
- GPS : 16 channels with All-In-View tracking
- 128*64 dots LCM display (only for DGM-410LCD)
- Support for Virtual COM technology
- Support Modbus Protocol
- High reliability in harsh environment
More info: Ethernet Direct