The SBC81206 PICMG 1.0 PCI/ISA single board computer, from AXIOMTEK, is based on the Mobile Intel 945GC Express chipset and supports the Intel Core 2 Duo processor (LGA775 socket) with up to 800MHz FSB. The SBC81206 full-size single board computer also supports high bandwidth dual-channel DDR2 533/677 DIMM sockets up to 2GB memory. The SBC81206 single board computer will be available later this month.
The SBC81206 single board computer is an ideal for interactive clients, gaming, telecom, visual inspection, digital surveillance system, industrial control and automation, and network security applications. The SBC81206 supports Windows XP Embedded, Windows Vista, and Linux.
The SBC81206 features four Serial ATA high-speed data transferring up to 3 GB/s, two COM ports, six high-speed USB 2.0 ports, two Gigabit LANs, VGA, and PS/2 ports. Two highly integrated Realtek RTL8111B 10/100/1000 Ethernet controllers feature remote wake-up function to increase cost-efficiency in network maintenance and management. A watchdog timer is included to keep system running smoothly.
SBC81206 Single Board Computer Features
- LGA775 for Intel Core 2 Duo/Pentium D/Pentium 4/Celeron processor with 533/800 MHz
- Mobile Intel 945GC Express chipset
- 2 DDR2 DIMM support up to 2 GB memory
- With Intel GMA950 high performance integrated graphic controller
- ISA with up to 500mA high drive supported
- Two COM ports and six high-speed USB 2.0 ports
- Two Gigabit LANs
More info: AXIOMTEK SBC81206 Single Board Computer (pdf)