WinSystems launched a family of open frame color flat panel PCs. WinSystems’ Panel PC consists of a color TFT flat panel display, Pentium-class single board computer (SBC), and touchscreen mounted in an open aluminum frame. It supports Windows XP, XP Embedded, Linux, Windows CE, DOS, and x86 RTOS. The back of the Panel PC is designed for easy access and connection to I/O and power cables. The Panel PC is ideal for test instrumentation, medical devices, machine control, homeland security, transportation, and kiosks.
WinSystems Touchscreen Panel PCs Features
- Analog resistive Panel PC with Active Matrix color LCD
- Thin profile, small size
- Easy to mount, open-frame design
- Rugged and reliable construction
- Includes a PC-compatible single board computer (SBC) mounted with PC/104 I/O expansion capability
- Gasket material supplied to user for better fit into user’s application enclosure
- Colors: 262,144; 6-bit digital via LVDS
- Surface Coating: Anti-glare hard coating
- Backlight: Two cold cathode fluorescent
- Touchscreen: Analog resistive
WinSystems’ Panel PC comes in three sizes of displays: 6.5-inch, 12-inch, and 15-inch. The Optrex displays deliver crisp image quality on a thin flat screen with minimal distortion. The panel pc provides high luminance, a wide viewing angle, and excellent contrast ratio to ensure color fidelity and superior gray scaling. Resolutions vary by screen size from 640 x 480 VGA for a small 6.5-in unit to 1024 x 768 XGA for a 15-inch unit. An anti-reflective coating has been applied to reduce surface reflectivity to make them easier to read in high ambient light environments.
More info: WinSystems Touchscreen Panel PCs