The AXIOMTEK SBC86850 Mini ITX motherboard is ideal for graphics-intensive applications (such as in high-end medical imaging, digital signage, kiosks/POI, thin clients, and gaming machines). The SBC86850 features the Mobile Intel GM45 Express chipset, ATI Radeon HD2400 (ATI M72) graphic chip with 128MB video memory, socket P Intel Core 2 Duo Mobile Penryn processor (667/800/1066MHz FSB), and dual-channel DDR2 SODIMM SDRAM socket(up to 4GB system memory). The Mini ITX board is RoHS compliant and will be available this month.
The SBC86850 measures 6.7″ x 6.7″ in size. The motherboard features eight USB 2.0 ports, two serial ATA ports, Digital I/O, four powered COM ports (RS-232), dual Gigabit LAN, High Definition audio, and one CompactFlash socket. One PCIe x4 expansion slot is available for system expansion. The SBC86850 also includes a watchdog timer. The board supports Windows Vista, Windows XP embedded, and Linux.
- Socket P for Intel Core 2 Duo/Celeron M processor with FSB 667/800/1066 MHz
- High performance ATI M72 graphic chip onboard
- 4 COM ports for transaction terminal applications
- 8 USB 2.0 ports and dual Gigabit LANs
- TPM 1.2 for trusted platform
More info: AXIOMTEK SBC86850 (pdf)