IEI Technology introduced the full IP67 waterproof SAILOR-12A panel PC and sunlight readable SAILOR-12ASR. The fully sealed IP67 and NEMA6 compliant aluminum chassis and LCD touch panel are designed for high reliability, shock and vibration tolerance. The SAILOR-12A can handle all-day field use in mission critical applications in marine, avionics, military, mining, engineering, and industrial settings.
The SAILOR-12A Features
- N270 (Atom 1.6GHz) CPU
- Mobile Intel 945GSE Chipset + ICH7M Chipset
- 12.1″ 1000 nits super high brightness TFT LCD available
- IP67 (NEMA 6) fully-enclosed aluminum die casting enclosure and IP67 waterproof lockable I/O
- Fanless system integrated with Intel Atom N270 1.6G processor for ultra Low voltage
- Supports one 2.0 GB (max.) 400/533 MHz MHz DDR2 SO-DIMM
- Built-in internal WiFi antenna supports 802.11 b/g/n high standard
- One Compact Flash Type II socket
- CAN-Bus interface for automotive applications
- Ambient light sensor detects ambient light for automated screen adjustments to optimize viewing (Advanced Deep Dimming to Black for sunlight readable model)
- Touch Screen
- Standard VESA 75/100 compliance
- Panel mounting support
More info: IEI Technology Corp.