The IBASE IB888 is a 3.5-inch disk-size SBC that is designed for low power and mobile applications. The IBASE IB888 is powered by 1.33GHz or 1.6GHz Intel Atom processors that uses 533MHz FSB. The board integrates Intel US15W XL system controller hub with Intel GMA500 graphics engine and a DDR2 SO-DIMM socket supporting a maximum memory capacity of 2GB. The IB888 supports DirectX 9.0E and OpenGL 2.0. Video display interface is either via a DVI connector on the board edge or a single 24-bit LVDS connector. The IB888 features one gigabit LAN, watchdog timer, digital I/O, six USB 2.0 ports, and four serial ports.
- Onboard Intel Atom processor, 1.33~1.6GHz, 533MHz FSB
- 1x DDR2 SO-DIMM, Max. 2GB
- Supports DVI and LVDS (24-bit single channel)
- Realtek RTL 8111C PCI-E Gigabit LAN
- Watchdog timer, Digital I/O
- 1x IDE, 8x USB 2.0, 4x COM, SD/SDIO/MMC
More info: IBASE IB888