The GTM382 development kit, from nova media, is a hardware kit for 3G devices. The GTM382 development kit consists of an embedded 3G module, mainboard, USB support, and drivers for advanced 3G, GPS, and Voice functions. The GTM382 module offers fast HSPA speeds with up to 7.2 Mbit/s download and 2 Mbit/s upload speeds and supports reliable EDGE and GPRS connections. It has been tested worldwide on mobile networks and infrastructures. The GTM382 development kit is available for developers for Euro 199.00.
Contents of the Development Kit
- PCI Express Mini Card module GTM382
- 2 Cradle main boards
- 2 USB cables
- 2 Power adaptors (5VDC / min 1A @ 100-240V – European plug)
- 2 External antennas
- 2 Headsets
- CD-ROM with dashboard installation, driver package, developer guides, AT commands
- Compatible with Windows 2000, Windows XP 32/64 –Bit and Windows VISTA 32/64–Bit
- Compatibel with Mac OS X (10.4.11 and higher) as well as LINUX
The GTM382 development kit features connections for external antennas, headphones, SIM card, and a power supply. The kit also contains an external antenna, a headphone, USB cable, RF cable, power supply, and drivers for Mac OS X 10.4.11+, Linux, and Windows.
More information: nova media GTM382 (pdf)