WIN Enterprises launched the PL-60590 compact fanless appliance in a rugged compact aluminum chassis (8.7″W x 8.5″D x 3.5″H). The small device is ideal for kiosk, digital signage, vehicle, gaming/entertainment, and industrial automation applications. The enclosure is sealed from environmental intrusion and is designed for anti-vibration for high reliability. The PL-60590 is availabe now with prices starting at $448 in OEM quantities. Linux, Windows Embedded XP and FreeBSD are supported.
Win PL-60590 Features
- Fanless operation
- Intel Core 2 Duo processors with 533/667MHz FSB
- Advanced low-power consumption
- Four RS-232 ports, one parallel port
- One VGA connector, four USB 2.0 ports
- One Mic in and one speak out
- 10/100/1000 LAN Ethernet interface
- One mounting kit for 2.5″ HDD
- One MIO expansion slot and one PCI connector
- Anti-vibration for maximum reliability
The scalable PL-60590 supports Intel Core 2 Duo/ Core Duo/ Celeron M processors and the Intel 945GME and ICH7R chipsets. The Intel 965GME chipset supports dual independent displays with CRT, DVI & 24-bit LVDS technology. An Intel 82573L Ethernet controller provides support for two GbE LAN ports. The Win PL-60590 features four COM ports, six USB 2.0 ports, dual GbE Ethernet, VGA, a PS/2 port, and one MIO module that can be used for the expansion of I/O functions. The unit supports a 2.5″ hard disk for high-capacity storage and one DDRII 533/667 DIMM socket for up to 2GB system memory. The RoHS compliant product is available now.