The Stealth LPC-650 Series LittlePC is a small form PC that packs power in a tiny package. Even though the mini pc measures only 6.5″ x 6″ and is less than 2″ tall, the LPC-650 out performs most desktop and notebook PCs. The LPC-650 Series LittlePC features the latest Intel Core 2 Duo processors with 64-Bit EMT64 Technology.
LPC-650 LittlePC Features
- Intel Core 2 Duo Processors with 64-Bit EMT64 Technology
- Small Size: 6.54″(W) x 6.18″(D) x 1.89″(H)
- Rugged Aluminum Chassis with mounting options
- 3D Graphics with 16×9 Capability and HDMI
- Built-in Gigabit LAN, USB 2.0, RS232, Video, Audio, Serial, HDMI, Wireless
- Low Noise, Low Power Consumption
- Slim Slot Loading Optical Drives
- Solid State Hard Drives (SSD) optional
- Windows Vista & XP Pro Compatible
The LPC-650 mini PC comes with Gigabit LAN, Wi-Fi 802.11g, 4-USB 2.0, Serial, 2-VGA Video, Audio and HDMI ports. The LPC-650 supports up to 4GB in memory and has a built-in 2.5″ high-shock hard drive with up to 500GB’s of storage space for archived data. For applications that require extra high shock, vibration and wide temperature ranges an optional SSD (Solid State Hard Drive) is available.
A slim DVD/CD-RW optical drive comes standard with an optional DVD burner available. Systems are compatible with Microsoft Vista/XP, Linux etc and can be custom configured to meet the exact needs of the OEM or end user. The Stealth LPC-650 is ideal for digital signs, kiosks, embedded control, thin-clients, POS, and human machine interface.
More info: Stealth LPC-650 – Core 2 Duo Mini PC