American Industrial Systems Inc. (AIS) announced their new IP65/NEMA 4X Panel PCs for the industrial market. The IP65/NEMA 4X Weatherproof LCD is available in 8.4-inch to 20.1-inch. The waterproof and dustproof monitors are engineered using stainless steel for maximum protection. By utilizing custom designed ABS thermoplastic connectors with O-rings, the monitor is IP65/ NEMA 4 rated all around the complete monitor. The IP65 NEMA 4X Panel PCs come in several mounting designs including IP65/NEMA 4X chassis, panel mount, open frame, or custom designs to fit into a wide range of applications including control cabinets, consoles, machine HMI (Human Machine Interface), assembly line automation and monitoring. The IP65/NEMA 4X is ideal for the chemical, food and beverage, glass, mining, oil and gas, pharmaceutical, production machines, pulp and paper, and semiconductor industries.
AIS’ IP65/NEMA 4X Panel PCs are surrounded in a waterproof and dustproof anti-corrosive stainless steel enclosure with protective glass. The Panel PCs utilize specially designed weatherproof I/O connectors to provide complete 360 degree protection. The stainless steel chassis can be cleaned with chemicals and can be utilized in situations where sanitation is of high priority. AIS’ Panel PCs are engineered for long-lasting product life cycle and high reliability to serve the industrial market demands. The Industrial Panel PCs are available for Intel Celeron M and AMD Geode TM LX.
IP65/NEMA 4X Features
- Compact and Rugged Embedded Technology
- Offers Stainless Steel or Aluminum Bezels
- Designed for 24 Hour Continuous Operation
- Ambient Operating Temperature: 0°C to 45°C
- Energy-Saving Intel Pentium or Celeron M Processor
- Performance Intel Core 2 Duo Processor
- USB 2.0, RS232/485, and Ethernet
- Support Windows XP Professional, Embedded or Linux
- Shock: 15G, 11ms Duration for Industrial Operation
- Vibration: 5 Hz ~ 500 Hz/ 1 Grms/ 3 Axis for Industrial Operation
- IP65 (NEMA 4X) Weatherproof Stainless Steel Enclosure with Corrosion Protection, Including I/O Connectors
- HMI Touchscreen Ready Platform
- High Resolution, High Brightness, and Contrast
- Wide-Range Temperature Displays
- Long-Life Backlights, High Shock and Vibration
- Multiple Mounting Options (Panel Mount, Rear and Arm Mounts)
- Enclosure Test Std: IEC60529 Ed: 2.1 2001-02
More info: American Industrial Systems Inc.