The AXIOMTEK GOT-5840TL is an 8.4-inch super-slim touch panel computer. Its thickness is only 44mm and supports an ultra low power AMD LX800 500 MHz processor with fanless operation. The GOT-5840TL features a rugged NEMA 4 / IP65 compliant plastic front bezel and an 8.4″ SVGA TFT LCD with resolution up to 800 x 600 pixels. The touch panel computer is equipped with one MiniPCI slot for expansion availability and also has a CompactFlash card for storage capability. The GOT-5840TL will be available in early of February 2009.
The all-in-one panel computer also offers excellent vibration resistance up to 2Grms (with CompactFlash) for stable and extreme reliable operations. In addition, the super-light GOT-5840TL provides a fuse to protect system from being damaged by over-current. The GOT-5840TL is ideal for factory automation, machine maker operating systems, and building automation.
- 8.4″ SVGA (800 x 600) color TFT LCD display
- Fanless cooling touch panel system with AMD LX800 processor onboard
- Slim design: thickness 44mm only
- Embedded OS: Windows CE.NET, XP Embedded supported
- One MiniPCI expansion slot
- Over-voltage protection – Fuse
- Supports various mounting ways: Panel/VESA/Wall (optional)
- Dimensions: 251mm (W) x 44.6mm (D) x 205mm (H)
More info: GOT-5840TL (pdf)