American Portwell Technology, Inc. recently launched the RUBY-9720 motherboard with the latest Intel platform for embedded applications. The Portwell RUBY-9720 (Micro-ATX form factor), built with the 45nm Intel Core 2 Quad processor Q9400 and Intel Q45 Express chipset, provides the ideal solution for multiple applications such as POS, ATM, Kiosk, Gaming and Digital Signage.
- Intel latest 45nm Desktop processor and Q45 and ICH10DO Chipset, FSB up to 1333MHz
- Four DIMMs support dual channel DDR2 DIMM up to 16GB
- Dual Display: VGA / DVI, 3rd Display via ADD2 card
- Multiple I/O connector to support Cash Drawer, customized daughter board
- Intel Active Management Technology (AMT 5.0) and integrated TPM
- Six SATA-300 ports, Intel Matrix Storage Technology with RAID 0, 1, 5, 10
Based on the new Intel solution for embedded applications, the RUBY-9720 is designed to support enriched display interfaces for various multimedia devices and enriched I/O interfaces for a variety of Power USB and Power COM devices. The dual-display feature can be implemented by VGA, DVI, LVDS connectors. The third display function can easily be activated via ADD2 and PCI-Express x4 expansion graphic card.
In addition to the multiple-display feature, the RUBY-9720 provides four 240-pin DIMMs that support dual-channel DDR2 up to 16GB. Furthermore, it includes six SATA, three 5V/12V selectable powered RS-232 and one RS232/422/485 port, two RS232 ports on the separate multiple IO board, high definition audio codec, two standard USB ports, two 12V powered USB ports, extra five 12V USB ports on the separate multiple I/O board, one DVI port, one ADD2 slot and one PCI-Express x4 slot.
More info: RUBY-9720VGAR