WIN Enterprises, Inc. recently launched the MB-73150 COM Express Module with Intel Core 2 Processor. The MB-73150 offers OEMs a range of scalable processor options that include the Intel Core 2 Duo, Core Duo or Single Core Celeron M. System memory supports DDR II 400/533/667 up to 2GB. Parallel and serial ATA interfaces offer flexibility in storage methods. The MB-73150 is available now for evaluation. Allow 4 to 6 weeks when ordering. The price for the MB-73150 when ordered in OEM quantities is $256 without CPU.
The MB-07315 can be used across a variety of application areas, including, medical, test & measurement, gaming & entertainment, kiosks, military & government, and network security. The module is appropriate for applications with multiple functions requiring high performance. OEMs can also use this powerful module to enhance existing system-level designs by increasing their functionality.
- Linux, Windows Embedded XP and FreeBSD are supported
- Intel Core 2 Duo Pentium M / Single Core Celeron M processor
- PICMG COM Express R1.0 compliant
- One DDRII SO-DIMM socket
- Intel 82573L GbE Ethernet interface
- Flexible PCI-Express and PCI expansion
- Integrated Graphic supports dual SDVO, Analog VGA, LVDS, TV-out interface
- Supports COM Express standard features (USB, SATA, ATA, GPIO, AC 97)
- Basic form factor (95mm x 125mm), pin-out type II
More info: WIN MB-73150