The AXIOMTEK IMB202 ATX industrial motherboard is powered by a LGA775 Intel Core 2 Quad processor with a 800/1066/1333MHz front side bus. It supports the Intel Q35 and ICH9DO chipsets. Four 240-pin DDR2 DIMM sockets on the IMB202 have a maximum memory capacity of 8GB. The motherboard also features excellent graphics performance with the integrated Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 3100 and a PCI Express x16 slot. The industrial motherboard is ideal for multitasking multimedia applications (such as Digital Video Recorder, Gaming Machine, Point of Service System, DSA and Kiosk).
Processors supported on the IMB202 also include the Intel Core 2 Duo and Celeron processors. The IMB202 offers expandability — including one PCIe x16, one PCIe x4, one PCI x1 and four 32-bit/33 MHz PCI slots. The ATX motherboard provides ten USB 2.0 ports and six serial ATA II ports integrated RAID 0, 1, 10 and 5 function with transfer rates up to 3 Gb/s. It also offers Intel 82566DM Gigabit Ethernet controller and Realtek RTL8111B Gigabit Ethernet controller to provide perfect networking connectivity.
The IMB202 comes with rich I/O features — include one floppy, ten USB 2.0 ports, six SATA II interfaces, one PS/2 (keyboard and mouse), four COM ports (3 x RS-232 & 1 x RS-232/422/485), dual Gigabit LAN, two IEEE 1394a ports (optional), audio, and LPT. In addition, the built-in Watchdog Timer (1~155 seconds/minutes) keeps system running smoothly. The product is RoHS compatible and available now.
- High performance ATX industrial motherboard with Intel Q35+ICH9DO Express chipset – IMB202
- LGA775 socket Intel Core 2 Quad / Core 2 Duo / Celeron desktop processor with FSB 800/1066/1333 MHz
- Four DDR2 DIMM slots support 8GB memory capacity
- Six Serial ATA ports support data transfer rate up to 3Gb/s with RAID 0/1/5
- Four 32-bit PCI, one PCIe x4 (PCIe x1) and one PCIe x16
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Ten USB 2.0 ports
More info: AXIOMTEK