The MI940 Mini-ITX motherboard, from IBASE Technology (TASDAQ: 8050), features the Intel 945GC Express chipset with GMA950 graphics core. The MI940 is designed with an LGA775 socket for Intel Core 2 Duo processor, Intel Pentium D Processor and Intel Pentium 4 Processor supporting HT Technology with system bus of 800/533MHz. It comes with two DDR2 memory sockets for up to 2GB system memory for faster system responsiveness. The MI940 is ideal for applications in the medical, point-of-sale, kiosk and gaming sectors.
The MI940 comes with CRT and DVI-D interfaces at the board edge. LAN functionality is provided by an Intel 82574L PCI-Express Gigabit Ethernet controller. Aside from having a PCI and PCI-E (x1) slots, MI940 is expandable with the optional ID394 and ID395 daughter boards to support additional serial ports and TPM function respectively. Other useful features on board include four SATA II ports, six USB 2.0 ports, watchdog timer, digital I/O and two serial ports. Board dimensions are 170mm by 170mm.
- LGA775 socket for Intel Coreä2 Duo / Pentium D / Pentium 4 CPU
- Intel 945GC Express chipset based
- Supports up to 800MHz system bus
- Two DDR2 DIMM for up to 2GB memory
- Supports one Intel PCI-E Gigabit LAN
- 4x SATA II, 1x IDE, 6x USB 2.0, 2x COM, 5.1 channel high definition Audio
- 1 x PCI Express (x1), 1 x PCI (supports 2 Master)
More info: IBASE