IBASE Technology (TASDAQ: 8050) recently introduced the IB883 Intel Atom-based 3.5-inch embedded board. IB883 is a small footprint single board computer that is configured with the Intel Atom processor N270 at 1.6GHz, FSB533 and the Mobile Intel 945GSE Express chipset with the ICH7M. The IB883 is ideal for rugged and compact designs — such as internet devices and applications in automation, industrial control, data acquisition, thin client and other embedded PC applications.
The IB883 measures 102×147 mm and features the Intel’s Graphics Media Accelerator 950 core and Chrontel CH7307 DVI accelerator. The SBC supports various display interfaces — including VGA CRT, single channel LVDS, and a DVI port. One DDR2 SO-DIMM on board implements up to 1GB of system memory. Dual Gigabit LAN is also available. Advanced connectivity and expansion interfaces are provided by one IDE, one high-speed SATA-II, two serial ports, four USB 2.0, a CF socket, along with a PCI Express x1 interface.
IB883 SBC Highlights
- Supports Intel N270 Atom processor, 1.6GHz speed, 533MHz FSB
- Watchdog timer, Digital I/O
- DDR2 SO-DIMM x1, Max. 1GB memory
- Intel 945GSE VGA for CRT / LVDS
- Onboard Chrontel CH7307 for DVI
- Dual Intel PCI-Express Gigabit LAN
- 1x SATA II, 4x USB 2.0, 2x COM, CF socket, LPC Connector
More info: IBASE Technology