The AXIOMTEK EP840 EPIC single board computer features a socket P Intel Core 2 Duo (Merom/ Penryn) processor with a 667/800 MHz FSB. Powered by the Mobile Intel GME965+ICH8M Express chipset featuring Mobile Intel GMA X3100, the EP840 offers enhanced graphics and increased I/O bandwidth, and provides flexibility to serve different application demands, such as digital signage appliance (DSA,) DVR, POS and gaming markets.
The DVI-I interface onboard integrates DVI-D (Digital Video) and CRT (Analog Video) displays as well as 24-bit signal/dual channel LVDS that can maximize the visual quality experience onto flat panel LCD and digital projectors. The EP840 provides six USB 2.0 ports and two serial ATA ports with transfer rates up to 300 MB/s. Other onboard I/O features include 8 Digital I/O, 4 COM ports (1 x RS-232/422/485 & 3 x RS-232), Dual Gigabit LAN, High Definition Audio, and CompactFlash for SSD storage devices. Beside, Windows 2000, Windows XP embedded, and Linux are all supported. A watchdog timer is included to keep system running smoothly.
EP840 SBC Features
- Socket P (478) for Intel Core2 Duo (Merom/ Penryn) /Celeron M processors with FSB 667/800 MHz
- Mobile Intel GME965+ICH8M Express chipset
- DualView display with resolution up to 2048 x 1536 pixels
- Up to 2GB of DDR2 533/800 system memory
- PCI-104 slot for system expansion
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet ports via PCIe bus for full speed 1000 Base-T networking connectivity
- 6 USB 2.0 ports and Dual Gigabit LAN
- 4 COM ports and one PCI-104 slot
- +12 V only supported
More info: AXIOMTEK