The Kontron ETXexpress-PC COM Express Computer-on-Module is based on the 45nm Intel Core 2 Duo processor SP9300 and Intel GS45 chipset. The ETXexpress-PC COM Express features fast core speeds (up to 2.26 GHz), 6MB L2 cache, and a fast 1066 MHz FSB. The Kontron COM Express ETXexpress-PC modules support Windows XP, 2000, XPe, CE, and Linux operating systems. With full DirectX 10 capability, Windows Vista is also perfectly supported. Samples of the Kontron ETXexpress-PC supporting DDR3 SO-DIMM memory modules are available now. Series production is scheduled to start in Q4 2008.
The Kontron COM Express Computer-on-Modules is ideal for distributed systems, railway operators and utility companies (gas, water, electricity), operators of traffic lights, toll collection systems, and cash, vending, ticket and gaming machines.
Kontron ETXexpress-PC Highlights
- Intel Core 2 Duo with energy-saving 45nm
- Intel GS45 and ICH9M SFF
- CPU TDP of just 25W
- Support up to 8 GB of dual-channel memory via two DDR3 SO DIMM sockets
- Requires a TDP of only 10 W
- Support the built-in, comprehensive Intel vPro technology 4.0
- TPM 1.2 on-board trusted platform module
- 5x PCI Express x1 lanes, 4x SerialATA ports, 1x IDE and 8x USB 2.0 ports
- Gigabit Ethernet
- Multiplexed PEG pinout
More info: ETXexpress-PC Module