The ReadyBoard 830 single board computer, from Ampro Computers Inc. (an ADLINK Technology company), is based on Intel’s dual core processors and GME945 chipset. The ReadyBoard 830 integrates a single- or dual-core processor, RAM, graphics, networking and robust I/O in a small form factor suitable for applications that require high performance like gaming, digital signage, video surveillance, and medical imaging applications. The 1.66GHz dual core processor uses less than 15W total power, while the 1.07GHz single processor uses less than 5.5W. Prices start in the mid-$600′s for production quantities.
ReadyBoard 830 SBC Features
- 1.66GHz Core Duo L2400 or 1.07GHz Celeron M 423
- Intel Core 2 Duo T7400 or Celeron 440 option available with CPU socket
- Intel 945GME/ICH7M
- Up to 4GB DDR2 533 SODIMM
- Single Enhanced Ultra DMA 33/66/100 channel supports up to two devices
- Compact Flash on primary IDE
- (4) Serial ports, (2) are RS232/422/485, (8) GPIO pins
- (6) USB 2.0, PS/2 Keyboard/Mouse, AC97 Sound ports
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet
- Intel GMA 950 graphics supports HDTV (1080i/p)
- (4.50″ x 6.50″) EPIC form factor
Featuring a 1.66GHz Intel Core Duo L2400 processor or 1.07GHz ULV Celeron, two SODIMM sockets for up to 4GB of 533MHz DDR2 RAM, Intel GMA950 built-in graphics display, the ReadyBoard 830 can support CRTs, flat panels and wide screen digital TVs at resolutions of up to 2048×1536. An onboard video encoder adds TV-out capabilities such as HDTV (420p, 720p and 1080i), Component and S-Video.
The highly-integrated ReadyBoard 830 also features a broad complement of I/O including: dual Gigabit Ethernet ports, six USB 2.0 channels, AC97/HD audio, two SATA and one UDMA EIDE interfaces, Compact Flash socket, four serial ports with two supporting RS-422/485 capability, eight general-purpose I/O (GPIO) pins, and a parallel port. Expansion capability includes a PCI Express Mini Card and a PCI-104 expansion bus. An optional MiniModule ISA card provides a PCI-to-ISA bridge for compatibility with hundreds of commercial PC/104 (ISA bus) I/O cards.