The WADE-8067 motherboard (Mini-ITX form factor), from American Portwell Technology, features the latest Intel platform for embedded applications. In addition to its multiple-display feature, the WADE-8067 provides two SO-DIMMs that can support dual-channel DDR3 SDRAM up to 4GB. It also includes four SATA, one RS-232 port, one RS232/422/485 port, high-definition audio codec, six USB2.0 ports and one PCI-Express x4 slot. Portwell’s WADE-8067, built with the 45nm Intel Core 2 Duo processor T9400 and Mobile Intel GM45 Express Chipset, is ideal for applications such as POS, DVR, Mobile Kiosk, Lottery, Gaming, and Digital Signage.
- Socket P 478-pin Micro FCPGA
- Intel Core 2 Duo Processor and Mobile Intel GM45 Express Chipset
- Two SO-DIMMs support dual channel DDR3 SDRAM upto 4GB
- Dual display: VGA / DVI / HDMI / LVDS / TV-Out, 3rd display via PCI-Express graphic card
- Support Intel Active Management Technology 4.0Integrated latest Trusted Platform Module (TPM)
Base on the new Intel solution for embedded applications, the WADE-8067 is specifically designed to support the enriched display interfaces required by various multimedia devices. The dual display can be implemented by VGA, DVI, LVDS, TV-Out and HDMI connectors. A third display function can easily be activated via a PCI-Express expansion graphic card.
More info: WADE-8067 Mini-ITX Motherboard (pdf)