The IMB100, from AXIOMTEK, is a high performance industrial-grade Micro ATX motherboard. The board features a full-range of integrated peripherals for general industrial and embedded applications. The IMB100 helps users to deploy more responsive, high-performance, low-power systems and can fit in any Micro ATX chassis. The industrial-grade Micro ATX motherboard is ideal for critical and rugged environments like interactive clients, industrial control & automation, gaming, digital security surveillance, and medical imaging applications. The IMB100 is RoHS compliant and will be available now.
Powered by Mobile Intel® Q965 Express chipset and Intel® I/O Controller Hub 8 (Intel® ICH8), the IMB100 supports one PCI Express x16 interface, one PCI Express x4 slot, and one 32-bit PCI slot. The bandwidth over traditional PCI architecture delivers faster access to peripheral I/O devices. Others I/O features include four SATA ports; four COM ports, ten Hi-Speed USB 2.0 ports, one Gigabit Ethernet port, digital I/O (4 channel in and 4 channel out), and audio and optional RAID 0, 1, 5.
- LGA775 socket for Intel® CoreTM2 Duo, Pentium® D, Pentium® 4 and Celeron® D desktop processors with 533/800/1066 MHz
- Built-in Intel® Q965+ICH8DO Express chipset
- Two 240-pin DDR2 DIMM slots support a total of 4GB memory capacity
- Four Serial ATA ports support data transfer rate up to 3Gb/s with RAID 0/1/5 option
- One 32-bit PCI, one PCIe (PCI Express) x4, and one PCIe x16 slots
- Four COM ports (1 x RS-232/422-485, 3 x RS-232), ten USB 2.0 ports, and one Gigabit Ethernet
- Dimensions: 244 mm x 188 mm
More info: AXIOMTEK