Alta Data Technologies recently released a 1-4 channel MIL-STD-1553 PCI interface card that provides advance new features for communications (such as avionics, JTIDs, Link-16, SADL), test, and simulation. Alta Data Technologies’ new 1-4 channel PCI MIL-STD-1553 interface card provides advanced new features for data transmission verification, signal capture (voltage measurement) protocol validation, data buffering and easy integration with a multi-layer ANSI-C/.Net/Labview application program interface.
The same base architecture is utilized on Alta’s PMC, PC/104-Plus and cPCI interface cards. All cards are available in commercial or extended temperature configurations (MIL-STD-1553 PMC, PC/104-Plus and cPCI are also available in rugged configurations. An advanced, multi-layer API, AltaAPI, is provided at no cost with all 1553 cards and includes support for Windows, VxWorks, LynxOS, Linux and other operating systems. The PCI-1553 card is available now with costs starting at $3200.
New features such as transmission loop-back verification, A/D Signal Capture (to view and measure bus voltage), signal generator to generate complex test patterns for SAE AS4111/4112 protocol validation and multi BC, RT and Monitor buffering provide the customer the most advanced 1553 protocol engine features available on the market. When coupled with Alta’s advanced analyzer, AltaView, or the RT Protocol Validation Package, AltaRTVal, the PCI-1553 interface provides incredible value for avionics applications.
PCI 1553 Features
- 1-4 Independent, Dual Redundant Channels
- PCI-1553 with Signal Capture on First Channel
- 1553B, 1553A, 1760 and Link-16 Compatiable
- One MByte, 32-bit HS QDR RAM per Channel
- Dual Function BC/Mon or mRT(1-32)/Mon
- Full Function BC/Mon and mRT(1-32)/ Mon
- Advanced BC Framing/SubFraming/Aperiodic
- Start-up, Loop-Back, User and Periodic BIT
- Dual Temperature Sensors
- TX Loop-Back Verification for BC and RT
- Digital Signal Generator – Bi-Phase Testing
- Full Error Injection Capability
- Full RT Protocol Validation Support
- Advanced AltaAPI and AltaView Analyzer GUI
- Contact Factory for Latest VxWorks/RTOS
- Avionics and RS-485 Discretes
- 3.3 or 5 Volt PCI Signaling – PCI-X Compatible
More info: Alta Data Technologies